Monday, December 14, 2015

TR SNIPPET SLEEPING ISSUES AND HOTEL SELECTION




The inability to sleep is one of the most annoying bits of my senior life. It complicates home life and on trips is even more of an issue. It makes me a poor traveling companion.



Because of it, I am abandoning downtown as my main place to stay and looking for quieter venues.

See my noise ranking here:



http://vegasbirthdaybash.blogspot.com/2015/12/summary-of-hotel-rooms-rates.html?zx=ea3577233529b216


I also look for places to eat that have better music. The Eastside Cannery Snaps had great old music. The buffets tend to have newer whiney music I don't recognise. But it is not so loud as places like TGIF and sports bars where noise seems routine and can't be escaped.

Some of the show too can to too loud. Hitzville was very loud almost to the point of distorting the music. Orleans lounge was just right. Claudia Castro seemed confortable as well.

No comments: