Monday, December 14, 2015

TR SNIPPET CRAPS AT THE EL CORTEZ




I don't play much craps these days.

However, I offered to make a bet for a friend who is recovering from an operation and he gave me the number 8 when I offered to make a free bet for him.

I thought I'd shoot in the morning at the El Cortez when the pass line is just $3. When the point was 8, I'd put a small gift bet for him on free odds.

I could not seem to make a point and went through too many negative rolls to want to continue that pattern, so I just placed the 8. That was the only bet that I did win. It hit twice. So he will get a token profit.

While I was there I put $20 in the antique slot machines that actually work with pins and slots. I did not hit one win there.

Another time I had checked it and one buy was playing two machines. I had that happen at the nickle machines at the Orleans as well. I think it is rude, but in neither case did I push it with the management.




No comments: