Monday, December 14, 2015

TR SNIPPET FREMONT


I was not very impressed.

And the room did not isolate me from the outside noise.

On the day I arrived their computers were all down and stayed down until my last day there.

This meant I could not use my points for a buffet or get a wake up call or even try to negotiate a room without noise.



The room they assigned me was very, very small. It was the smallest of any in my two months in Vegas this year. The bathroom was so small that the sink had little space for anything. Luckily, below the windows in the main room was a small shelf and I could use that to arrange my medications.

The television was fine.

There were just two drawers and just four hangers.

There was a bathtub and I did my laundry there.

Lights and plugs were fine.

The one chair was stuffed and I moved it for watching television and moved a small round table for the computer. That worked.

I was happy to have my extention cord. I needed it.



The windows use the shutter system rather than curtains.



The hotel itself was quiet. No yelling of the maids down the halls.



The day before I was going to leave, the computers came back on line.

I won't book this place again.

No comments: