Sunday, October 11, 2015

TR SNIPPET UNLV AND DESERT GARDEN

For those who can't take the time for Red Rock here is a quick view of dessert cactus and flowers.  Actually, there were more plants flowering in this University garden than at Red Rock.

An advantage of staying at the Air B and B placed me easily in walking distance or short bus distance to UNLV. 


This greeted me on the way into the campus from Maryland.


 As it worked out, I missed the Barrick museum because I was on campus very early and it did not open to noon. But I love walking campuses and I love the small cactus gardens there. I only managed one but it was wonderful.





















I walked into a few of the buildings.  One fine thing about visiting a college campus is that it is very easy to find a clean bathroom.
I liked this display in front of an office of a technology professor.



I think this was in front of a Physics building.


And this was in the neighborhood of the B and B, just art along the sidewalk


 

No comments: