Sunday, October 11, 2015

TR SNIPPET EXCALIBUR

I spent just one night at Excalibur between the Orleans and the Air B and B.  It was easy to get to on the 201 bus and then easy to get from using the WAX to the airport and the 109 to Maryland and Katie.

I used a MyVegas reward to stay there, took a free buffet at Aria while I was staying and also saw the show Fantasy at Luxor.  I did not need to stay at Aria to see the show, but it was very convenient.  I found the room was fine and I'll stay at Excalibur for 4 nights in November, one on My Vegas and the others pretty cheap, especially with $50 freeplay from MyVegas (3 night minimum stay) and another Aria buffet.

It was good to stay on the strip for the first time in many trips.  Also, I was under the earlier $22 resort fee, so it was a cheap deal.

No comments: