Sunday, November 23, 2014

LAST TR SNIPPET - Last Day and a bum foot


Well, all the dancing and walking wore out my right foot. Being old is just not fun.

So, I ended the trip is a bit of pain, but at a fine place to have the pain, the Orleans.

I brought with me a wrapping bandage and these garbage cans are just the right size for icing my feet.

The internet actually let me connect to my favorite John Pizzarelli's Radio Deluxe. I figured out how to sidestep whatever ad virus I picked up that wants to dominate every time I go on line. I can't search, but the the address is on my menu, I can keep clicking it until I get it.

Otherwise the bad site comes up and then McCafrey comes in with a warning and I have to start again.



I had to cancel my bus ride to the museum and also any thoughts of swimming or the hot tub. Too bad.



However, debility is better now than at the beginning of the trip.



So, much of my last day was icing the foot and listening to Sinatra. 

 

No comments: