Tuesday, May 28, 2013

TR SNIPPETS THAT FOLLOW FOR 2013 APRIL MAY TRIP

Well, I finally managed to write up my trip in April/May 2013.
There is plenty of detail here. It is more than anyone will read.
To skim just scroll down.
When you get to the bottom of the first page, look for the words "older posts" on the right and that will take you to the second page and so on and so forth.
Remember that the primary function of my blog is to record my own experience for myself.  At best, interested readers, are simply looking over my shoulder and reading my journal.
Yes, it can include excessive detail and yes, I analyze and comment.  Skim out of the boring parts. 
Then the second function of my blog is for it to be a place to store ideas and experiences that might fit into a board future discussions and can be easily accessed.

Comments are welcome always here at the bottom of any post as long as they do not include marketing some site or product.  However, I do have to filter out the spammers, so it might take a few days for your comment to appear.  You can tip me off in email or private message if it never does appear. 
It is my intention to publish every comment.
That being said, if you came here from a link on a Vegas discussion board, the best discussion of these issues is going to be back on the thread on that board rather than here. 
Links to boards where I commonly post are in the list of favorites in the column to the right.
Rarely is there much discussion right here between readers of this blog.
I do try to respond to comments and welcome discussion, but it seldom happens. 

No comments: