Tuesday, May 28, 2013

TR SNIPPET SHOWS



ENTERTAINMENT

For detailed reviews of these experiences see links listed.

Bought $9 in MyVegas chips gambling that I might get 5 rewards.  Lost that bet. 

 $5 would have been enough for the 4 rewards I scored.

 This purchase and hundreds of hours wagering millions managed to reward me with:

·    One free ticket to O

·    One free ticket to Boys II Men

·    Two free tickets to the Bee Gee concert

·    Two free Bellagio lunch buffets

 

Wild Bill and I saw Brian Hoffman’s Red Skelton Remembered $17 at the Westin and went to Sin City Comedy which cost me $15 and $4 for mandatory water.

We saw Shades of Sinatra $9.50   at the Clarion and I saw another Sin City Comedy at $15.

LA comedy using a $12 Groupon was my favorite comedy and  the location is easy when staying at the Gold Coast.  No one bullied me to buy a drink.

 

Free shows included seeing Toast of the Town at Sam’s Town three times and Claudia Castro three times and an interesting band at the Gold Coast lounge.

I also spent a free afternoon at the Polynesian festival listening to music.

So that adds up to 16 shows for a total of $82.

Skim down for individual posts on each of these shows and entertainment experiences.

 

No comments: