Tuesday, May 28, 2013

TR SNIPPET O


MyVegas was really good to me this trip.  I earned two tickets to the Bee Gee tribute concert and went with Wild Bill.  I earned a free ticket to BoysIIMen.  And I earned a free ticket to O where I had an amazing seat.  I can't complain about the time I spent playing games.  It was well worth it.

O
I had not read reviews.  Perhaps years ago I had read them.  I have wanted to go and saved the opportunity for a time when my wife would come, but when this ticket came up for free, I grabbed it.  I am glad to have done that.  If my wife every does get to Vegas again, I'll be happy to see the show again.
I have seen Mystere and Ka and this was by far the best, but I may have an inner prejudice.  I love water and this was all on, in or above water.  What an amazing stage that could create and small lake and then make it morph into a hard stage.  Also, I have always love those old movies with synchronated swimming and here that was again.  Amazing diving.  I loved it all

In the lobby was a great exhibition of the sculpture of Richard MacDonald. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_MacDonald
All the sculpted bodies were in motion and the posturing was really well done and intricate.  It was a fine gallery to set up in the lobby of a dance performance. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=richard+macdonald+sculpture&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&rlz=1I7ADFA_enUS467&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=c8TUUc-nKKfa4AO8loGADg&ved=0CFYQsAQ&biw=1067&bih=431


I was happy to have come for the early show and come very early so that I had time to see this.  The prices are off the charts, but I could see how someone would want to own one of these.

http://www.bellagio.com/shopping/richard-macdonald.aspx

 

No comments: