Sunday, November 28, 2010

TR snippet: PINBALL HALL OF FAME

We arrived early. The Museum does not open until 11AM. So we went in a camera store located in the same area and looked at cameras.


I am always a bit guilty looking when I know I am not yet ready to buy, but I am interested in a Canon Rebel and wondered what the new ones looked like. A fine older fellow named Carl helped us and gave us good advice. So I thought I'd mention him in case any of you are in the market for cameras.











I liked the new location. We spent a few quarters and had a good time. It was fun to have Elizabeth with me so we could compare scores. Most of the photos I took did not come out very well, but here are a few.






 And finally, here is the work station for repairing and tweeking and what not.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics...thanks for sharing!

Dewey said...

Glad you liked them. If in the text of your comment, you leave me some clue as to who you are or how you found this post, I appreciate it.

Arthur Fonzarelli said...

Cool pictures, I have been to this place more than a few times.

http://fonziesjukebox.blogspot.com/2010/08/heroes-of-pinball-vol-1-unedited.html

Dewey said...

Thanks, Fonz. This museum is a good bit of fun.

VastVegas said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! I have not been to the new location yet.

Pinball Hall of Fame is the highlight of my Vegas trip! I plan to spend 2 days there this time as I didn't feel like I played anywhere near as many games as I wanted to in just 1 day last time.

Luke
www.vastvegas.com

Dewey said...

Glad you liked them Luke and thanks for letting me know they were once again viewed.
Two days! Amazing.

Larry Parsons said...

I love this place. Dang, Dewey, we've got a lot in common. Thanks for the photos!

Dewey said...

Well, Larry, let's hope winning a lot of money is something we have in common next trip.