Sunday, November 28, 2010

TR snippet: HASH A GO-GO

As a frugal guy who eats free on about $8 a day most solo Vegas trips, I was rather excited about going to Hash-A-
Go-Go and treating my wife and her brother and wife using the $25 coupon I got with the Human Nature ticket deal at DineLV.com.
I love hash and this place had some fine reviews.
No one told me that the music would be so loud we could not talk to one another at the table without shouting.
That killed the appeal.

And what was called hash was just a medley of potatoes and other bite sized bits. I make that easily at home, and often and better.
Real hash goes through a grinder and consists of much smaller bits all hashed together.
It wasn't bad food. We enjoyed the tastes. But it wasn't anything special.
And the music was annoying.

No comments: