Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vegas Trip April 2010

The following posts all reflect my 16 day Vegas trip this April.
I first posted snippets on narrow topics like Red Rock or Hotel comparisons that will appear in Discussion boards as single focused posts.
Then follows the daily narratives of what I experienced written as journal entries while I was in Vegas
And yes they are long and detailed and rambling, but my primary audience are folks collecting details from discussion boards planning a trip.
And the audience is also me planning my next trip after I have forgotten the details of this one.
Skim reading is the skill to employ here.
I welcome all your comments here, critical or otherwise, but if you come from a discussion board, you will have more interaction if you comment back on that board.  These posts are meant as a resource for those boards and not as competition.  So it is better to leave your comment on the discussion board thread that provided the link to this blog.

If you came here directly, then by all means leave a comment and I'll answer here.
You can choose the anonymous comment option, but please give me more than a letter to identify yourself.  I have more than one reader with the initial C beginning the first name.
Comments will always  have to be approved by me before they are posted, so there is some delay.  The need for this is simply because after all these Vegas losses, I just am not up to advertising for odd Chinese drug salesmen or folks who seem obsessed with finding ways to enlarge the penis.  I'm not into drugs other than free Myer's rum at the El Cortez and I've been perfectly content with my penis for 63 years, thanks.  In fact, I find it much more reliable than my poker skills.
So anyway when I review comments, those spam comments just don't get posted.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: