Sunday, May 02, 2010

Days at the Super 8 on Koval

I was still tired for most of this weekend.
I liked the Super 8 because of all the amenities: the laudromat, the free wifi, the good television.
Also the check in fellow listened to my concern about bedbugs and put me in 3045, the room that he said the manager's family uses when they visit the hotel and that just got a brand new bed. It was really fine and comfortable.
One night I could not sleep and so I did laundry at 3 AM. I could take my computer to the laundry room and go on line while the clothes washed and dried. This is a fine place to come mid trip.
I liked the coffee machines in the room as well as the machine in the lobby that served a variety of coffee and sweet hot drinks. Nice touch.
No winnings this weekend.
I am still tired out too much.

No comments: