Thursday, December 31, 2009

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS

SO, YOU FOUND THE BLOG.
WELL, GLAD TO HAVE YOU.
I'D LIKE TO KNOW YOU WERE HERE, SO I ENCOURAGE YOU TO LEAVE COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG.
TO LEAVE A COMMENT AFTER ANY POST JUST GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THAT POST, CLICK ON "COMMENTS" AND WRITE YOUR REMARKS.
NOW THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. MANY WHO WOULD LIKE TO COMMENT SEEM TO GET CAUGHT AT THIS POINT.
AT THE BOTTOM OF THE COMMENT BOX ARE SOME CIRCLES TO TICK
UNLESS YOU HAVE A BLOG AS WELL, CHOOSE THE ANONYMOUS OPTION IN THE CHECKLIST, BUT BE SURE TO INCLUDE SOME INDICATION OF WHO YOU ARE IN THE TEXT OF THE COMMENT.
THAT HELPS ME CONTROL SPAM.
I ALSO HAVE NEEDED LATELY TO HAVE THOSE NERVE WRACKING WORDS TO TYPE AND COMMENTS NEED TO BE LOOKED AT BEFORE THEY ARE POSTED. ALL DUE TO THE DUMB PANAMA INVESTMENT AMERITRUST SPAMMER THAT WON'T LET ME ALONE. SORRY. POST ANYWAY.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SEE HOW EASY THIS IS??
DEWEY

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's easy. :u ) I forgot my Blog Name so I'm going to try to post this as Anonymous. It's Catherine.

Deann said...

Hi, Dewey! I've been trying to catch up on your Vegas blog AND your Poker Bluegill blogs over the past few days, but I still need to read more of your posts to truly feel like I've "caught up". I just love the way you write because it's so matter-of-fact. You're so down-to-earth and no-nonsense about everything that I feel like I really know you (and I'm trying to think of something else to hyphenate for you). Take care, my friend! I'll be reading...

Dewey said...

Thanks, Deann.
I can't imagine the pokerbluegill being of interest beyond my family, but sometimes. Most of the time a fast skim read would be sufficient.
You are the only one praising my style, but I tell people that the Pokerbluegill is an open journal. I am the audience. Readers are just looking over my shoulder.

Some of the posts on the Foxwoods and other local game blog might be of interest as they deal with live poker outside Vegas. However, there too the audience is really the fellas that play each week at Greg's. However, I did quote Richard Lederer (Howard's dad) because it fit into a discussion of the value of live poker to the brain. Also, our poker buddy John Blowers who is working hard on making his well selling novel (Life on Full Tilt:Confessions of a Poker Dad) into a movie will show up from time to time and as that project nears completion, there may be some interesting tidbits there on that development. Most of what he tells us now we have to keep confidential.

http://foxwoodspokertr.blogspot.com/

Royal Flusher said...

Hi Dewey,

You asked for comments, so I'm leaving one.

It's great to find your blog - you always have such cool trip reports on VMB. And I love how you stick it to the Man by mastering the art of the bus pass. I'm now a student and taking the bus myself.

Your internet pal,

Royal Flusher

www.royalflushervegas.com

Dewey said...

Thanks Royal Flusher. I do have a great time on Vegas Message Board. The more comments the better.

If you have seen the resort fee posts, think about writing a letter to your favorite place asking for fees to be lifted or thanking them because they have none. Every voice is a vote for honest advertising.

http://vegasresortfees.blogspot.com/