Sunday, February 23, 2014

D and coffee

 I called, having read that the coffee machines were pulled and the clerk said they are still there, are still in all the rooms, and the price is still $2.50 per cup. I read something recently to the contrary in a post.
PS:   I'm still reading that the intention is to pull them and not replace them with anything.  It is unclear when that might happen.  http://www.vegaschatter.com/story/2014/2/24/21141/5922/vegas-travel/In-Room+Coffee+Is+On+The+Way+Out+At+The+D,+Golden+Gate

Bringing my own cups is cheaper. Usually they run around 50 cents at Walmarts, etc.

Bringing these filter below allows me to use whatever coffee I want.

http://www.amazon.com/Melitta-E-Filt...melitta+k+cups
And I found that tea steeped well too if the machine was run one time with nothing to wash out any coffee taste. Just a tea bad in the filter and it will make a nice cup of tea. I got four filters for about $9,  and so I use a separate one for tea.

There is another reusable called Java Jig, but my friend who has Keurig at home did not like this style.
I used the one I listed in November at the D.

No comments: