Thursday, September 13, 2012

cOULD uSE sOME hELP

I am going to let this thread be a call to anyone reading the blog to also gather information on the changes in rates and rules to be effective on October 1.

http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83456

Note also in this thread the story of one rider who was put off the bus because he forgot to validate his pass before boarding. It was in a bit of a sketchy area and disconcerting, but actually the validation was quick and allowed him to reboard without waiting for the next bus.

It is a good reminder to validate passes before boarding. I forgot my last trip, but I wasn't caught.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dewey said...

I don't know anything much about coding at all. Sorry. Blogging here means most of the work is done for us and is as easy as doing email. Just pick a template and go. You can change templates later, but the coding is all done. I used html only to post photobucket photos when my storage was used up. The new Goggle Drive gave me 5 times more free storage, so I can now post photos directly. Are you from a discussion board? Some identification in the text here is helpful.

Dewey said...

I got great responses from tourist visitors to clear up the issues around the new passes. Basically, if we have 5 day passes left over, they will be honored. The new 15 day passes are all access with no need to show a local ID despite the intentional error on the website. 30 day is all access as well. Good news for senior travelers as it means that 15 days of bus riding is just $17 as opposed to $100 if buying strip day passes.