Sunday, June 26, 2011

El Cortez Cabana rooms

from the booking.com site:
Please note, the hotel has a policy restricting the length of stay for each guest to 7 days per month.



While currently I am distanced and put off by the restriction in the number of rooms that can be rented in a calendar month, I loved these rooms in my May 2011 trip and reviewed them as my best places for the trip:


This includes some photos.

Discussions of rooms (some with photos or videos):




I took this offer and it worked great:
It is only good for certain dates.  Check the website.

I searched here for the best discount broker price:

and I booked at

where they don't take all the money upfront for the booking.  They were great when the EC changed its policy, and book.com let me know what I needed to do.

In June 2011 the El Cortez  limited purchased rooms to 7 in a calendar month.  Later they decided to honor booking of more than 7 nights, but to charge $25 a night at check-in for additional nights.  This is a ripoff more egregious than resort fees, especially if it comes as a surprise at check-in.

from i4Vegas discount broker site:
The El Cortez has instituted a new policy of a 7-night maximum stay during any one calendar month.  Guests staying longer than 7 nights during a calendar month will be charged a daily fee of $25 plus tax beginning on the eighth (8th) day.  The fee will be collected by the El Cortez and is NOT included in the i4vegas room rates. 

No comments: