Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Final statistics on Vegas trip

So here are my statistics for the trip.

I lost $1877, huge for my trips. It will change the way I gamble. I am not going to play VP with a bankroll big enough for comped rooms again. It just gets me overbetting. Also I am not going back to the weekday games in Laughlin as that is too tough competition.


11.20 per day food

$12 per day rooms

$81.61 per day gambling losses

$5 per day TRANSPORTATION

Bus to Laughlin $109

Bus to and from Plaza $1.50

two day passes $4

total $114.50 or $5 per day


Total daily cost of trip $110 per day.

I expect that in a regular tourist trip I can get by on $80 a day, so I gambled away more than the difference this trip. Also, going in ahead $1500 from home game wins made this loss a bit of a downer. All that is gone, and a bit more as well.

However, the rest of it was fine. I saw two free shows and had lots of good food and I learned a good bit as well. And while it was hot, it was not like this humidity here which leaves me so sticky and uncomfortable.

No comments: