Monday, May 18, 2009

NOTE TO TRIP REPORT READERS

The following posts reflect details of my last trip to Vegas and Laughling April 22 to May 5. Instead of the usual sequential trip reports common on Vegas discussion boards, I've divided up my observations and travel notes so that anyone planning a trip to Vegas might skim for the information in a category of interest.
Photos are included in a few of the snippets. Clicking on the photos will make them huge.
Those posts with May dates are my final versions. I tried posting some information from Vegas in April, but it is more rough notes without photos.
Comments to any of the posts may be most easily made by clicking on "Comments" on the line below any TR snippet post, and then choosing the Anonymous option, but please put some sort of identification in the text of the comment (like discussion board handle and board name) so I know who is commenting.

No comments: