Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Out with family

I called Gayle and Chris and Mike and Jan. I'll probably see them over the next two days. I picked up Gayle and drove her here for some talk and food. She told me all the confusions that have been happening in her family. It is not good news.

I played two four limit and lost and then I played Megabucks and won a few dollars and then played dime Double Bonus. I ended down three dollars which with the Megabucks and the poker made me down sixty for the day.

April 28
I talked to Frank on the phone last night. He is not feeling well and will be in to the doctor's today. Elizabeth woke me up to tell me.

Bill's flight is 3075 from San Diego arriving 12:45 southwest. I'll be getting him tomorrow and heading out to Laughlin.

After Gayle I played some 2-4 poker and enjoyed the table but I lost. Then I won a few dollars on Megabucks and lost a few on dime video poker. So it cost me $60

The view from this room is incredible this morning.

No comments: