Wednesday, August 13, 2008

VEGAS 2008 READ THIS FIRST

The following snippet posts form a trip report for my trip to Vegas in August of 2008. There are no pictures as I did not want to risk my camera in the excessive heat. I lost a camera that way a couple years ago.

Still, there was a lot of detail, so I arranged it in categories rather than by time and date. Every move is not recorded. Each category is a discussion of that part of the Vegas trip with information and occasionally a story thrown in and with some links for further information if I had them.

The audience for these snippets are those interested in Vegas and gambling details. The general reader probably will be bored. For those of you who come by way of some Vegas discussion board, you may see a snippet or two posted separately on those boards at some time or another more as a discussion starter than a trip report. Sorry if repetition annoys you, but I like to get as much information out to as many fellow Vegas goers as possible.

Enjoy.

No comments: