Tuesday, April 20, 2021

TRIP REPORT SNIPPET MY WORST PLANNING MISTAKE

 

No matter how much time we take to plan out each detail, we always make mistakes.

I had relatives nearby and could Amazon food stuff to them, so I did not need an overpacked suitcase.

And I was near Walmarts where most anything can be purchased, although I planned to purchase all new socks there, and there was nothing I liked.

However, the worst of my planning was to rent a place right next to a Bank of America, where I could easily get money, and then bring a debit card that had expired in March.

I was there in April.

It was a hassle, but my wife sent money electronically to my nephew and he delivered it to me. So, it worked out.

I might have gone to the Bank of America on Tropicana, but it was a bit of a bus hassle to do that. Had I lost more money earlier perhaps I would have, but I never did.

No comments: