Tuesday, May 28, 2013

TR SNIPPET BEE GEES

Amazing really.  So strange that I had not followed them as a band but all their music had permeated my life.  Quite a mix of sounds.  I thought it would  be all rock, but there were times when three sang with just the guitar. The disco was in sharp contrast to songs that were more mournful. 

The accents were great

The photographs and video of the actual band as well as shots that reflected the 60’s were very nice.

Our seats nice

They sure traveled the world doing concerts.

It is not exactly my perfect pick in music.  I like music where I can hear the lyrics and many of the songs I remember well but I realized I did not know any of the lyrics. Of course, the beauty of disco was that there was maybe one line sung over and over  We Should Be Dancing.

Key words also were put up on the video.  That was helpful.

Search for lyrics and buy the music somewhere.

No comments: